About me

Hello Everyone,

I’m Ben, I like video games, pizza, and poutine. I like to swim and I’m currently doing courses to become a life guard. I ride motor bikes and fish with my dad. I come from Newfoundland but since my dads in the military we move a lot so now i’m here in Comox B.C literally on the other side of the country. I’m also very lucky to have a super furry, cuddly, and amazing dog named Boo. He may look fat, but it’s just all of his amazing fur on his belly. I have two loving parents and my dad cooks the most AMAZING of food. I live in a large nice and cozy home with my family. So I guess I have a pretty cool life.

So that’s all about me. Bye!

3 thoughts on “About me

1. I like pizza and video games too. I also have a great do named Montee. He doesn’t have fur on his belly. Hes just fat. I’m currently doing tackle football and have a loving mom and stepdad. That’s a little a bit about me. Bye!

2. Hi Ben, that’s really cool that you take classes to be a lifeguard, it’s a really cool job in my opinion 🙂 , what kinds of video games do you like to play? I like to play games like Cod, Advanced warfare, and Minecraft. Come check out my blog at http://Emma163@edublogs.org 🙂